The Board of Directors implements OPT-NC’s policy that was defined by the New Caledonian Government and Congress. The Directorate General coordinates all the divisions. At the core of this organisation, OPT staff are responsible for implementing the agreed policy.
Board of directors
ADMINISTRATORS REPRESENTING NEW CALEDONIA :
- Gaël YANNO, President
- Jean-Louis d’ANGLEBERMES
- Philippe DUNOYER
- Silipéléto dit Fiu MULIAKAAKA
- Nancy BERNALEAU
- Yoann LECOURIEUX
- Sacha BENISTI
- Christophe DELIERELAFLEUR
ADMINISTRATORS SELECTED BY THE NEW CALEDONIAN GOVERNMENT :
Martine LAGNEAU (alternate)
ADMINISTRATOR REPRESENTING THE STATE :
- Thierry LATASTE, High Commissioner of the French Republic, or his representative.
OPT WORKS COUNCIL REPRESENTATIVES IN AN ADVISORY CAPACITY :
- Audrey AMAT
- André ELIA
- Jean-Marie LECLERE
- Lionel WORETH
OTHER MEMBERS IN AN ADVISORY CAPACITY :
- OPT Director-General and the services under his authority.
- OPT accounting officer (or his representative).
- New Caledonia Public Finance Director (or his representative).
- New Caledonia Budget and Financial Affairs Director (or her representative).